What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 20 v Dolphins

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Hopefully his fortunes will change and he bags himself some tries in the weeks ahead.

It’s not that long ago yourself and the usual suspects were bagging out Tago for being a hog, bombing tries, refusing to pass. Stupid statements at the time, look even more stupid now.
Classic Kilkenny always so grumpy

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Hopefully his fortunes will change and he bags himself some tries in the weeks ahead.

It’s not that long ago yourself and the usual suspects were bagging out Tago for being a hog, bombing tries, refusing to pass. Stupid statements at the time, look even more stupid now.
These things were happening with Tago. No one ever wanted him dropped. Young fella was always a work in progress especially after changing positions

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Hahaha come. I don't give a single f**k if you don't like me but don't lie

I am not lying. I went back and re checked Kilkenny's comment. As I said before, you're the person Chins who got personal.

I don't know you Chins, don't even know your actual name. I disagree quite a lot with what you say. But it's a huge stretch to say, just because I disgaree with your viewpoint......that I don't like you.

The 2 things are very different.

I disagree with a lot of folks about their viewpoint, even some of my best friends and family. Does that mean I don't like them.........NO.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I am not lying. I went back and re checked Kilkenny's comment. As I said before, you're the person Chins who got personal.

I don't know you Chins, don't even know your actual name. I disagree quite a lot with what you say. But it's a huge stretch to say, just because I disgaree with your viewpoint......that I don't like you.

The 2 things are very different.

I disagree with a lot of folks about their viewpoint, even some of my best friends and family. Does that mean I don't like them.........NO.
Calls me stupid twice in a tiny paragraph, not that I care and I called him grumpy haha

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
An insult is in the eye of the reciever. Not the giver.

I expressed my thoughts about what you said.

I've also explained at length, on why your comment Chins, could be seen as an insult.

To have you double down.

That being said I thought the win on Sunday afternoon was a good building block into the finals.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
So why are you acting as if he insulted you?

Now that comment Chins is below the belt, and just not nice. Just because a bloke doesn't agree with your point of view.

No need to get personal.

The above quote is what I said. I'm not insulted, I just asked Chins not to get personal, when he disagrees with someone's point of view.

I've noticed in the last couple of months Kilkenny floats off to the distance when such things are said. I enjoy reading various points of views.
I miss his contributions on this forum.

Maybe I should have let it gro through to the keeper. But I decided to ask Chins to reconsider how he disagrees with someone's point of view.

To put it bluntly. I was sticking up for Kilkenny.

The above quote is what I said. I'm not insulted, I just asked Chins not to get personal, when he disagrees with someone's point of view.

I've noticed in the last couple of months Kilkenny floats off to the distance when such things are said. I enjoy reading various points of views.

Maybe I should have let it gro through to the keeper. But I decided to ask Chins to reconsider how he disagrees with someone's point of view.

Unfortunately this platform, comments can, and do, be taken the wrong way.

WestyLife

First Grade

Let's stop dancing around it. You guys keep going at chins and others because you don't like when they have criticism to share on here. It's confrontational, escalates things and takes threads off topic.

Latest posts