What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v NZW

abpanther

Staff member
Lots of chat that Cleary still not 100% so won't kick, Critta can't kick because of a toe injury, third kicker is Tago!

Any idea who kicks this week?

Fangs

Coach
Nope Nathan is a 300 game Panther. Critter is a mercenary who's leaving in October

I've been very lenient on Cleary because I know he is playing injured but we need a result this weekend.

Origin needs to be an after thought for him as we need to win games right now. As it stands I doubt he even plays 3 games for NSW as he is playing within himself with the boot and he will probably take time by June.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I've been very lenient on Cleary because I know he is playing injured but we need a result this weekend.

Origin needs to be an after thought for him as we need to win games right now. As it stands I doubt he even plays 3 games for NSW as he is playing within himself with the boot and he will probably take time by June.
Really need Luai to take a game by the balls. He's capable of so much more

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I’m not really expecting much more than a 8-12 point win.

We are still working some stuff out on our edges. Hopefully it clicks this week

Girds89

Bench
We lose 3 games in a row and that's our season... origin to come.. the injuries that come with that and we lack depth. Our nsw cup is playing shit house... so many on here thought they'd carve up but they've been horrible all year so no pressure on the top squad.

Honestly think if we lose on the weekend that'll be our season. We might make the 8 but I just think it'll be too hard with origin and more injuries..

We really need to have a top 4 spot locked up to be a chance this year.. if we can finish 3-4 and jag a win in week one we'd be a chance... but there's a he'll of a lot that needs to go right a click between now and than.

Luai, Nathan, Kenny and Luke simply need to make it happen this week.

WestyLife

First Grade
Does the NRL ladder have a box where you explain how the win occured ?

Last time I looked that hasn't happened since 1906, and won't happen in the future either.

No you want to win because you're a supporter and you can cheer and say how great your team is. If they win and play with the same issues they've had so far this season it won't mean much in the grand scheme of the season. The wins against raiders and Manly are a perfect example.

I also said a win is AS important as how they achieve it but ignore half the comment.

Latest posts