What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Storm

Meth

Staff member
1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Berry
4- Pompey
5- Montoya
6- Martin
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Ford
11- Niukore
12- Barnett
13- Walker

Res- Harris, Tevaga, Capewell, Harris-Tavita

1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Berry
4- Pompey
5- Montoya
6- Martin
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Ford
11- Niukore
12- Barnett
13- Walker

100% Agree this is the team to beat the Storm.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yes and I'm just generally a fan of him and his ability to be a bit versatile. Lussick doesn't offer that.
I also loved how he got stuck into Townsend all game. The sin bin was ridiculous, he was pushing the line a little but that should’ve just been a warning.
Thought he kicked well too. Also provides goal kicking backup which we’ll likely need when RTS is back, or if SJs hammy needs any degree of preserving.

Last edited:
I also loved how he got stuck into Townsend all game. The sin bin was ridiculous, he was pushing the line a little but that should’ve just been a warning.
Thought he kicked well too. Also provides goal kicking backup which we’ll likely need when RTS is back, or if SJs hammy needs any degree of preserving.
Love his aggression, even if he does push the line a wee bit. The shot he tried to put on Luki was great to see too.

1- Nicoll-Klokstad
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Berry
4- Pompey
5- Montoya
6- Martin
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Ford
11- Niukore
12- Barnett
13- Walker

Nice, that's how I'd go too.

I suspect we'll see Tohu start at 13 though, but adding Walker's foot speed late in the half has always been a good thing for us, so I wouldn't be upset at that change.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Nice, that's how I'd go too.

I suspect we'll see Tohu start at 13 though, but adding Walker's foot speed late in the half has always been a good thing for us, so I wouldn't be upset at that change.
Yeah I’m not fussed what order Harris and Walker come on in really, just need the three of them and the other forwards to rotate effectively. Ideally if injuries don’t force additional interchanges we should be able to give every forward 50-60 minutes, which would be pretty relentless for the opposition.

hitro

Juniors
ok so the backline is the same except Shaun is back and Chanel is a sub. I think that they are going to play to Te Maire a lot more now. So Chanel is now interchange for Egan primarily I guess and if anyone one in the backs is hurt. Forwards are the same except Tohu starts and Walker on the bench, I liked the other way round last week but Tohu is obv quality and the C. Only 1 actual prop is interesting and it seems that's where we're heading, worked last week so hopefully same again. I see Storm have Nelson Solomona as their interchange prop who is obviously a massive body with spiteful intentions and some sort of licence to get away with it, what is the plan to beat him up before he does his forearm/elbow flop into Wade's head and knocks him out??

nswarrior

Juniors
Bad news

we are now equal favourites with the Storm at the tab in Oz. We have lost most games this season where we have been favourites and won most games where we have been the underdogs including the last 3.