What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin I - Wed 8 Jun - NSW 10-16 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The Crichton selection f**king sucked balls.
That should have been Hynes’ spot.

Offered less than nothing. The penalty was bullshit, but otherwise he was useless.

Not his fault though. He's a centre on the bench thrown on when the side is on the back foot.

skeepe

Immortal
It’s disappointing not so much because NSW lost but because the Panther connection didn’t fire and Yeo looked winded. I couldn’t really give a toss about State of Origin other than that. I honestly wish fewer Panthers were selected because all this circus and the potential injuries that come from it will do now is derail our hopes of winning back to back titles. It’s really quite embarrassing that a sports show piece is a state v state game rather than an international anyway.
Letterkenny GIF by Crave

Valheru

Coach
You put Api, fatrell and JAC in that side they probably win. But you have to admire QLD and their Tenacity in the Middle and defence.

Agree with latrell, I woukd bring him back ASAP.

Api om not sold on but could be worth a go.

What do you believe JAC would have done in that game that would have changed the result? Genuinely curious.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Ah yes the old I don’t care about SOO… unless NSW wins
Even when NSW won last year we lost Cleary for several weeks and then it took a titanic defensive effort for us to win the comp while playing with an injured halfback. If NSW lose the series but we get no Panther injuries then that’s not such a bad outcome.

BranVan3000

Coach
221 metres, 81 post contact, 8 tackle breaks, 1 line break.

What more did you want him to do?

If you can't see he was in NSW top 3 I can't help you.
As I said, busy but it's not contributing to the result. You can't tell me he is as effective as he was a few years back