What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

Girds89

Bench
Toleau has been very poor the last few games.

If luai is picked

You simply cant run with cole at 7 and laurie at 6 it is obsurd.

Neither is a genuine 6. Cole can be a 6 in time. He needs time. Like a whole season of fg with the best 7 and best player in the comp to find his feet..

And laurie is a 1. Who can play 6.

Trent is a 7.

Hes giod for a long period. Id much rather him at 7 as a genuine 7 then some shit make shift solution.

Its going to be extremley tough this origin period.

Ideally wed have edwards but if Mag is actually deadset on winning and starting fresh dyl should be the 2nd bloke picked after yeo. Hes been the most consistent back in the comp over the last 3 years. He just doesn't have a bad game. Even his off games by a normal fb standard are still high.

I love teddy... but the time to move on is now.

I dont think nsw can beat qld with flashy.

They have to much star power.

It sounds lame but if im mag id almost go against the grain and pick 17 blokes you just know will turn up and not miss a tackle. Will put their hand up over and over again

Iamback

Coach
If luai is picked

You simply cant run with cole at 7 and laurie at 6 it is obsurd.

Neither is a genuine 6. Cole can be a 6 in time. He needs time. Like a whole season of fg with the best 7 and best player in the comp to find his feet..

And laurie is a 1. Who can play 6.

Trent is a 7.

Hes giod for a long period. Id much rather him at 7 as a genuine 7 then some shit make shift solution.

Its going to be extremley tough this origin period.

Ideally wed have edwards but if Mag is actually deadset on winning and starting fresh dyl should be the 2nd bloke picked after yeo. Hes been the most consistent back in the comp over the last 3 years. He just doesn't have a bad game. Even his off games by a normal fb standard are still high.

I love teddy... but the time to move on is now.

I dont think nsw can beat qld with flashy.

They have to much star power.

It sounds lame but if im mag id almost go against the grain and pick 17 blokes you just know will turn up and not miss a tackle. Will put their hand up over and over again

Here sits Jersey Flegg team list. Cole at 7, This is the year he won Jersey Flegg player of the year for the whole comp not just Penrith.

He was SG Ball aged playing 7 in a higher age group and was the player of the year so I think he can play 7.

Iongi is fulltime next year. He should be the FB if Edwards is picked. Although I can't see Teddy getting dropped after scoring a double yesterday. Hopefully they do

Laurie has played games at 6 before. Toletau should be the 14.

Injuries and suspension permitting. I'd expect this team to be named

Iongi
McLean
Tago
Alamoti
Turuva
Laurie
Cole
Fish
Kenny
Leota
Garner
Sorro
Smith

Toletau
Henry
Mav
Price - if Eiso failed he will miss the game.

I hope Ivan does some crazy stuff like the 2 hookers starting but I think that is what we get assuming Edwards and Luai do make Origin.

Attachments

• IMG_2804.png
    IMG_2804.png
    211.2 KB · Views: 4

WestyLife

First Grade
Here sits Jersey Flegg team list. Cole at 7, This is the year he won Jersey Flegg player of the year for the whole comp not just Penrith.

He was SG Ball aged playing 7 in a higher age group and was the player of the year so I think he can play 7.

Iongi is fulltime next year. He should be the FB if Edwards is picked. Although I can't see Teddy getting dropped after scoring a double yesterday. Hopefully they do

Laurie has played games at 6 before. Toletau should be the 14.

Injuries and suspension permitting. I'd expect this team to be named

Iongi
McLean
Tago
Alamoti
Turuva
Laurie
Cole
Fish
Kenny
Leota
Garner
Sorro
Smith

Toletau
Henry
Mav
Price - if Eiso failed he will miss the game.

I hope Ivan does some crazy stuff like the 2 hookers starting but I think that is what we get assuming Edwards and Luai do make Origin.

Doesn't matter what happens tedesco will be picked. There'd be politics involved.

globalpanther

Juniors
D EDWARDS C
S TURUVA
I TAGO/T PEACHEY
P ALAMOTI
J MCLEAN
D LAURIE
T TOELAU
M LEOTA/L SMITH
M KENNY
J FISHER-HARRIS C
S SORENSEN
L GARNER
L SOMMERTON (has played lock)

T PEACHEY/S LUKE
L SMITH/P RIKI
L HENRY
M GEYER
18.I IONGI

WestyLife

First Grade
Screenshot_20240526_105501_X.jpg

giphy.gif

The Teach

Juniors
I've pretty much accepted that Dyl will be named in the squad tonight, so injuries permitting, this is the team I'd run out with next week (Isaah, Marto, Bizza and Romey being unavailable due to nsw selection)

1. Iongi
2. Turuva
3. Tago
4. Alamoti
5. Maclean
6. Cole
7. Toelau
8. Fish
9. Summerton
10. Moses
11. Scotty
12. Garner
13. Mitch Kenny (c)

14. Mav geyer
15. Smith
16. Henry
17. Laurie/Eiso (if he passes protocols)

18. Peachey

I think Mitch is durable enough to play lock and can easily switch back to hooker if needed.

Saints will probably be missing Hunt, with potentially Sua and Lomax in origin, so I still think our forwards will roll over them and there is enough points in that backline for us to win.

Latest posts