What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Knights

globalpanther

Juniors
Few injuries & reports…

1.I Iongi

2.S Turuva

3.I Tago/J Cole

4.C McLean

5.B To’o

6.J Luai

7.N Cleary

8.M Leota

9.M Kenny

10.L Smith

11.S Sorensen

12.L Martin

13.I Yeo

14.T Toelau/L Sommerton

15.M Eisenhuth

16.L Henry

17.M Geyer

18.B Schneider

Chins get the wins

First Grade
you’d assume Izzy gets his debut this week.

I’m really Loving Casy, In my opinion he is rapidly cementing his spot in the team.

PA and Tago may have to battle it out for the other Centre spot next year.
Tago would be a great in a bench role if he can get some form back but we probably can't afford to play a bench player that sort of coin.

WestyLife

First Grade
you’d assume Izzy gets his debut this week.

I’m really Loving Casy, In my opinion he is rapidly cementing his spot in the team.

PA and Tago may have to battle it out for the other Centre spot next year.

Tago wins that easily if he gets his top form back.

betcats

Referee
Will be a good battle for back line spots next year. Having lost both May and Turuva nice that we have easily come up with more options. If Casey continues with this kind of form for next few weeks its you'd think he will have be there next year. A good off season on the weights and he is going to be a problem for defenders. But mostly im impressed with his defence, still havent seen him caught out yet, though he spent most of the last two games on the wing.

Latest posts