What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Tigers - Bathurst

Iamback

Coach
McLean or Cole would be worth a look. It's only until Tago is back, so not like it's going to be a permanent move. Gives them a taste and something to strive for when they go back to cup.

Cole has moved to 6. I presume to be cover for if Luai plays Origin.
McLean is still SG Ball age and hasn't been in centre for long. I'd replace To'o with him for Origin cover

Both should get games later in the year. We have our byes fairly early so the plan would be to rest guys.

Hopefully NSW Cup can find some consistency over the next 10 weeks and it makes it a no brainer to bring these guys in

martielang

Bench
Peach is still a capable footballer/replacement centre. Umina is just being more dramatic than my wife ffs. I didn't even know that was possible.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I don't think many of you have watched Peachey's post Penrith career. Even when he was here the first time in his prime he was very hit and miss.

Exsilium

First Grade
He's the only first grade 7 at the club. Without him we won't win

Luai at halfback with just about anyone at five-eight will do the job.

Salmon, Falls, Peachey etc could fill in.

If NC is nursing, we need to keep him fit for the latter end of the season. That being said, Groin complains are more about feel than the need to sit someone out.

I suspect its a hyperextension type complaint. Something that settles over time.

Kilkenny

Coach
The kids aren't ready yet. Maybe Jenkins but I don't think Turuva will play so he still gets a go.

All our FG ready depth went elsewhere so it is makeshift guys for now.
I’ve watched a bit of NSW Cup this year and neither Cole or McLean has shown enough to suggest they are ready for NRL.