What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Tigers - Bathurst

Fangs

Coach
We likely drop the Cowboys game before Origin 2. Need the wins why we can get them

I agree.

I think its in line with how the club has run things the last few years. We have Cole/Cogger/Falls to come in during the Origin period to cover the halves. Even with O'Sullivan playing rounds 1-3 last year it was completely planned.

If the injury is bad enough then stars won't play. But now isn't the time to be resting players.

Iamback

Coach
I agree.

I think its in line with how the club has run things the last few years. We have Cole/Cogger/Falls to come in during the Origin period to cover the halves. Even with O'Sullivan playing rounds 1-3 last year it was completely planned.

If the injury is bad enough then stars won't play. But now isn't the time to be resting players.

You want to be in a position to rest guys before the finals, So bank the points now

GongPanther

Referee
Cleary has been confirmed to be playing on Sat according to panthers updated team.

1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by Capri Racing & Syndications
2. Sunia TURUVA - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
3. Tyrone PEACHEY - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Wisdom Dental & Denture Clinic
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Café at Lewers
7. Nathan CLEARY (c) - sponsored by Granville Plastamasta
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Innov8 Equipment
9. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
10. Matt EISENHUTH - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing
11. Scott SORENSEN - sponsored by Montana Signs
12. Zac HOSKING - sponsored by You.Me.Brand.Now