What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Sharks

WestyLife

First Grade
Ahh yes my mistake.

Atleast Peachey got on the field and Lindsay Smith on an edge has worked so well

He's obviously hoping they'll fix the discipline and they'll solve it. Thebevidence does point to that to an extent the warriors had nothing for us except for some silliness with errors and Yeo getting binned. Need a game where players get found out really badly I'd say before changes are made or injuries.

Iamback

Coach
He's obviously hoping they'll fix the discipline and they'll solve it. Thebevidence does point to that to an extent the warriors had nothing for us except for some silliness with errors and Yeo getting binned. Need a game where players get found out really badly I'd say before changes are made or injuries.

I get that but we sit at Round 12 and you can count on 1 hand the amount of good halves we have played.

So there is also evidence pointing to change being needed

WestyLife

First Grade
I get that but we sit at Round 12 and you can count on 1 hand the amount of good halves we have played.

So there is also evidence pointing to change being needed

Almost weekly he says they're just struggling for consistency. He sees it as not a roster issue but something that'll come good with reps and time.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
It'd be garner if not for injury.

If we kept Hosking it would be him.With Garner out.
If we had replaced Hosking with another edge that had a little experience it would be them instead of Huth
Mav has shown nothing and Ivan probably would rather play 3 middles than him.

We are too light on backrow imo. Especially with Sorro's repeated injuries and Martin about to be missing.

WestyLife

First Grade
If we kept Hosking it would be him.With Garner out.
If we had replaced Hosking with another edge that had a little experience it would be them instead of Huth
Mav has shown nothing and Ivan probably would rather play 3 middles than him.

We are too light on backrow imo. Especially with Sorro's repeated injuries and Martin about to be missing.

The salary cap is a thing and the raiders would've offered him a permanent starting role rather than competing for one.

I doubt Soro starts for Garner. Ivan will play the neppo baby and start Soro from the pine

Yeah that it's garner being out that brings Eisenhuth in is all I meant. Not that I agree but ivan the great and conservative will do ivan things.

Gut feeling says Panthers win this. It’ll be good going into a game as underdogs.

I think the side surely knows they’ve been flat and not playing that great. Too many errors and ill disciplined. Back to basics and grinding it out is how they’ll do it.

maple_69

Bench
I think the other factor to consider is Cronulla being a young, inexperienced team. Getting up for 3 big games in a row is tough for any contender. Hopefully we can get our act together but I would not be surprised if they're not at the standard we've seen the last month. The Tigers game was a good example of when they are not on, they can be terrible. Either way, getting a win here would certainly help maintain the aura of this side and dent confidence in our challengers which will hurt them in the big moments of the big games.