What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v NZW

Nathan has more votes than Edwards..... Edwards has been our best this year by about 3x the next closest....

Never tried to say Nathan has been as bad as luai....

I've said Nathan yeo and luai are all way down on form.

Naths kicking all year has been horrible.. even today he was getting tackled on the 4th and just looked lost at times in attack...

For a 1.2million dollar player he's been worth about half that this year... as has luai been worth about half his contract...

To try keep blaming some extremely minor injury from weeks ago for poor form all season by your highest paid player is laughable mate....

We need another kicker in the team, it’s too much pressure having the same guy take 95% of the kicks.

Girds89

Bench
We need another kicker in the team, it’s too much pressure having the same guy take 95% of the kicks.

I'd say he was barely under pressure for most of his kicks tonight tho... he's just not kicking well..

I don't remember once all game any player coming close to a charge down or pressuring him..

mxlegend99

Referee
There's no team with a worse hooker rotation than us. Mitch Kenny is the worst starting hooker in the competition. Luke is not really that good either. We went from the best 9 in the competition to the worst and the importance shows.

Neither of our hooking options makes good decisions very often. Our first receiver has no joy playing off the back of the service from either of these guys. The opposition defence can shut things down easily.

GongPanther

Referee
Our attack is deadset shocking.. worst It's been for a long time..

Yeo and Nathan and luai are all out of sorts..

Ivan's come up with absolutely nothing new over the off season.. literally nothing...

Glad to get the 2 points but we have massive massive issues in attack and I don't see a real easy fix atm
It's what happens when 1/3rd of the side are getting 70% of the money.

Exsilium

First Grade
Nathan has been kicking poorly. If not for his effort plays, we’d be scratching our heads.

He’s the best half in the world. He needs to do more to create momentum for our defensive sets.

Luai used to be good for a repeat set, almost non-existent this year.

We used to choke teams with our energy and gameplay options, now we just seem to go through the motions, hoping for a momentum swing.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Nathan has been kicking poorly. If not for his effort plays, we’d be scratching our heads.

He’s the best half in the world. He needs to do more to create momentum for our defensive sets.

Luai used to be good for a repeat set, almost non-existent this year.

We used to choke teams with our energy and gameplay options, now we just seem to go through the motions, hoping for a momentum swing.
He'll grubber when it's not on but won't when it is. He's all over the place

I'd say he was barely under pressure for most of his kicks tonight tho... he's just not kicking well..

I don't remember once all game any player coming close to a charge down or pressuring him..

Maybe, but it’s not just an issue of pressure as he’s kicking, It’s the pressure if being in the right spot every time. If he didn’t have to prioritise that in every set he might be able to play a little more freely.

GongPanther

Referee
As I said before the game any type of a win would do.

Todays was a good solid win.

Both Kenny and Luai had reasonable games today too.

Happy with the result.
So am I Alice, but I'm frustrated with the non-existence of the structure of our attack.

Close to their line, we look clueless and the defense read us easily. We have to change the playbook or the likes of the Storm, Broncos and Easts are going to pick us apart.

Iamback

Coach
PRIOR to this weekend Nathan was SECOND in the Dally M. Hardly playing as bad as some would say. Sometimes teams play without confidence and after a win play MUCH better the following week. Some need to take a chill pill.

That can be decieving, He kicked the FG v Newcastle to win the game. In a poor standard game a player will always poll well in that

Latest posts