What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Dargons @Bluebet

blue bags

First Grade
Soften the blow by picking co-captains. "To help with the workload, the game is so fast sometimes you need help. A new era, we are trying something different..etc". Tedesco saves face and a plan B is now ready, just in case.

Personally I hope he picks Teddy, Hynes and Walker and leaves our team alone. We don't need SOO injuries. Yeo is a certainty though and it would be massive kudos if he was a co-captain. He would deserve it.
Hynes. Walker. Both injured now

Fangs

Coach
I'll go a bit left field.

Tedesco fullback and captain. Edwards will be picked on the wing.

Girds89

Bench
Wish i put a 1000 on luai to be the blues 7 at the start of the season haha.

What do you reckon that would of be paying.

Luai getting this time at 7 for us and potentially back in origin will help us for the back and end of the year..

I just hope we get through this period unscathed and whoever gets picked plays well.

Dont really care that much bout soo. All about the 4peat.

Fangs

Coach
You'd pick Hynes?

Give him a chance as a starter. Not off the bench like he has been used by Freddy and Mal at rep level.

I have my reservations about him. Defence can be an issue and Luai is much more reliable there.

I was thrilled with Luai putting pressure on Hynes from marker yesterday (Made him kick it out on the full). But I was alarmed to see Hynes make the same mistake again when pressured by Lindsay Smith. Under an injury cloud or not it was disappointing from Hynes.

Hooked

Juniors
Now we know.
No Edwards, To'o, Luia, Martin and Yeo.
Tago and Leota cleared.
Huth unlikely with a failed Hia.
Cole unknown.
Mav and Toelau on report.
Soni Luke injured.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Ivan typically prefers to keep regular 17 guys playing in their position/role where possible so my guess.

Iongi, McLean, Alamoti, Tago, Turuva, Cole, Toelau, Leota, Kenny, Fish, Sorenson, Garner, Smith, Laurie, Henry, Riki, Geyer

With Lomax, Hunt and likely Su’a out, plus a couple injuries, the Dragons side will be fairly grim. Good opportunity for the kids to come in alongside a bunch of champions and get some confidence in grade I reckon.

Big Mick

Referee
1. Iongi, 2. Turuva, 3. Tago, 4. Alamoti, 5. McLean, 6. Cole, 7. Toelau (if not suspended), 8. Leota, 9. Kenny, 10. JFH, 11. Geyer (if not suspended), 12. Sorro, 13. Price
14. Laurie, 15. Smith, 16. Henry, 17. Riki, 18. Peachey, 19. Sommerton, 20. C.McLean, 21. Hassett, 22. Patea

Assuming Eisenhuth, Garner still out. Assuming Toelau/Geyer don't get suspended and Cole is fit.

Latest posts