What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Wests Tigers @Bathurst

Black Panther

Juniors
If Kenny plays 80 mins we can use another Hooker off the bench because he would become another middle. But if he is going to play 80 at Hooker we need a utility. 2 Props, a Backrower and a Utility seems ideal on the bench. Just need to figure out who the best 14 will be. Laurie, Cole, Peachey.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
If Kenny plays 80 mins we can use another Hooker off the bench because he would become another middle. But if he is going to play 80 at Hooker we need a utility. 2 Props, a Backrower and a Utility seems ideal on the bench. Just need to figure out who the best 14 will be. Laurie, Cole, Peachey.
It's not Peachey and Laurie either hasn't been able to get on or when he finally did it was awful

Black Panther

Juniors
Alamoti must be close to a game soon too. By all reports he has been going well in Cup Could cover Wing/Centre and even Backrow for a short stint if required.

Fangs

Coach
Interesting to note that both teams are the most ill-disciplined sides in the competition at this point. 40 penalties conceded by Penrith and 38 by the Tigers.

Fangs

Coach
I’m not sure our discipline is worse than any other side, but we are certainly being policed differently at present.

As just a stat its too volatile, too early in the season.

We got destroyed with penalties against the Roosters and Sea Eagles. We average 8 penalties conceded a game right now. I'd like to see the set restarts stats as well but I can't find them.

Looks like a dry track on Saturday. I'd rather not have this game ruined by over-officiating.

Kilkenny

Coach
We’re being punished for our success.

Unconscious bias i think they call it.

Were being penalised for infringements that other sides are equally culpable of but we are not getting the same calls.

Were just going to have to suck it up it is likely to continue even in games we are dominant.

Latest posts