What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.4 v SydRoosters

Kilkenny

Coach
We’ll continue to drift, I think we’ll be $2.80 by kick off. Big punters will come for the Roosters.

MugaB

Coach
You will have to fight Jack Black for it.
Jacks a whore he was in Auckland last week wearing a wahs jersey too... a real deal coat tail rider

Hope we see schnieder show his stuff out there, gonna have a lot of clubs try to poach him off this showcase game... with romey moving on next year i'd like to see him step up this thursday, but I feel its just gonna be more if the same, parked on the left edge... Ivan won't shake up the formula..
Btw anyone notice Michael Jennings is 18th man??

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Jacks a whore he was in Auckland last week wearing a wahs jersey too... a real deal coat tail rider

Hope we see schnieder show his stuff out there, gonna have a lot of clubs try to poach him off this showcase game... with romey moving on next year i'd like to see him step up this thursday, but I feel its just gonna be more if the same, parked on the left edge... Ivan won't shake up the formula..
Btw anyone notice Michael Jennings is 18th man??
Yeah rape your wife ok to play, joke about having a few lines in the off season....ban

Riki was put on report on the weekend for a hipdrop. I don't know if he got suspended. I would have Grant ahead of him, but he can't play till rd 11.

Huth didn't nothing wrong last week. With Fish, and now Sorro out, his experience will be useful.
Honestly I had forgotten about Huth completely when I summarised. My bad!

Fangs

Coach
Go us 13+.

Should get about $4.

Its at $6.25.

Can't say I'm that confident in a big win. We've only recently found a bit of rhythm in attack and now our 7 is out. I'm hoping for unders and a low scoring game.

Iamback

Coach
Its at $6.25.

Can't say I'm that confident in a big win. We've only recently found a bit of rhythm in attack and now our 7 is out. I'm hoping for unders and a low scoring game.

The last 4 games we have played them the total score has been

138-40.

that doesn't count 2021 when we won 38-12

Unlike Souffs or Parra their style actually matches up well for us to contain them

chrisD

Coach
Take the wins and losses out of it because that depends on the opposition, of the 240 minutes of football this season we've played very well and they've played poorly. They'll have to put together their first 80 minutes of good football and we'd have to put in our worst, it's not impossible and something like this will happen eventually this season, but it's not likely and no way should we be outsiders.

Fangs

Coach
The last 4 games we have played them the total score has been

138-40.

that doesn't count 2021 when we won 38-12

Unlike Souffs or Parra their style actually matches up well for us to contain them

We are still stronger in plenty of areas that matter but I think the gap is closing. Our squad is a little bit weaker in 2024 and you'd argue the Roosters have become a bit stronger. Combine that with the outs and the Robbo cracking the shits at getting smashed by us every year and I see a closer result.

Apart front their injured forwards the big out is Sam Walker. He does the bulk of the long kicking. They have Keary but they are more predictable without Walker. Our ace might end up being Schneider's boot. Needs to Cleary clone.

Roosters offloads are up this year too. Not psycho level like Parramatta but second phase hurts Penrith.

Latest posts